- As a child, defied a giant Veil snake and witnessed it killed. Then he set off to roam the world.
- Witnessed, and partially caused, the Becoming of the Úlfhéðnar.
- Believed to have killed a Dragon and mounted its head on his throne.
- Founder of the Realm of the Vikings and its capital, Midgard.
- Protagonist of the Second Breaking of the world.
Key known skills
- Good fighting skills, able to kill a Dragon.
- Very strong charisma and kingship skills, according to Gwen
- Poor administrative skills, shows little interest in technological comfort.
Key characters encountered
Key locations visited
- Camelot, the One True City
Key timeline info
- Obtained one of the three swords of the Emissaries after the First Breaking of the world.
- Survived the Second Breaking of the world.
- Whereabouts currently unknown.