Known details about the servers of Camelot Unchained
- Camelot Unchained will have both European and North American servers.
- There will be no region-locking. Players from NA/Europe will be able to play wherever they want.
- The number of servers will be based on the preferences of US and European Backers.
- The exact number of servers will not be decided until there is a count of players closer to launch.
- CSE will operate the European servers and will not relay on a publisher. They may use a cloud provider such as AWS.
- The physics of the game are mostly done on the server side
- The client load will mostly be on the CPU, and therefore what brand of graphics card you use doesn't matter.
- The use of server side physics helps eliminate some forms of cheating by having the server handle the collison.
- Hatchling - IT Test server - Typically uses a newer but more unstable build.
- Wyrmling - Alpha server - Uses a more stable build.